Internal Medicine Residency Programs of Ohio
Rich in educational tradition, Ohio offers every size, type, and complexity of Internal Medicine residency. The Program Directors want you to apply. Contact each program by phone or mail for a brochure. All of the Internal Medicine residency programs in Ohio participate in the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) and the National Resident Matching Program (NRPM), except the Air Force program.
Medical Students are encouraged to take an elective at any of these programs.
This is Internal Medicine in Ohio. Join us to begin your intellectually satisfying and humanitarian career; thinking, caring, and doing, in Internal Medicine.
Visit the ACP Interactive Internal Medicine Residency Database. There you will find information on all of the Internal Medicine residency programs in the U.S. (The Canadian programs are in the process of being added.) To find specific information about the programs in Ohio narrow your search to just the state of Ohio
- Register Now! Ohio Chapter Meeting
- Ohio Chapter Doctor's Dilemma Registration Open: Deadline is September 12
- ACP Ohio Summer 2014 E-Pulse Newsletter
- View the 2014 Internal Medicine Photo Gallery
- Keep up with the Ohio Chapter via Twitter and Facebook
- Call for Chapter Awards Nominations - Deadline is July 15, 2014
- Medicaid Patient Advocacy Campaign
- Member Accomplishments