ACP Medical Student Membership is Free!
Additional ACP Resources for Medical Students
- Information for Medical Student Members
- Internal Medicine Interest Group Resources
- Peruse IMpact - ACP's quarterly newsletter for students
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Search the Mentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
National Council of Student Members
- Contact your Local Representative or view more information about the Council, visit the CSM Web site.
Selecting a Residency Program
- Internal Medicine Careers
- Residency Programs and Selection
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Association of American Medical Colleges “Succeeding as a Medical Student” page - https://www.aamc.org/students/medstudents/
- Electronic Residency Application Service - https://www.aamc.org/services/eras/
- National Health Service Corps (scholarship/loan repayment program) - http://nhsc.hrsa.gov/
Page Updated: 6/18/2015
- Exhibitor Opportunities available at 2015 Chapter Meeting
- View the 2015 Internal Medicine and Leadership Day Photos
- MKSAP Online Study Hall
- Call for Award Nominations-Deadline: July 15, 2015
- Governor's Newsletter March 2015
- We are proud to announce that James S. Tan, MD, MACP, FIDSA, FCCP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award
- Keep up with the Ohio Chapter via Twitter and Facebook
- Member Accomplishments: 2014 Chapter Meeting Winners