Congratulations to Our Members!
2014 Internal Medicine Abstract Competition Winner
Special congratulations to Kimberly Morton, MD from Riverside Methodist Hospital Program, who was a winner in the Resident/Fellow Research Poster category at the Internal Medicine 2014 Abstract Competition. Her poster title was "Utilization of Procalcitonin Levels in the Critical Care Setting at a Community Based Tertiary Care Referral Center".
The Chapter recognizes and congratulates Ohio Chapter physicians who were elected to Fellowship in the College in the past 6 months.
If you have any current news to share about yourself or a colleague that we can celebrate, please send it along to the Governor, Greg Rouan, MD, FACP.
Page updated: 7-23-14
- Register Now! Ohio Chapter Meeting
- Ohio Chapter Doctor's Dilemma Registration Open: Deadline is September 12
- ACP Ohio Summer 2014 E-Pulse Newsletter
- View the 2014 Internal Medicine Photo Gallery
- Keep up with the Ohio Chapter via Twitter and Facebook
- Call for Chapter Awards Nominations - Deadline is July 15, 2014
- Medicaid Patient Advocacy Campaign
- Member Accomplishments