Early Career Physician Support
Early Career Physician Resources
Among ACP’s full offering of benefits for members, the College provides programs, products, and services that are of special interest to early career physicians, including:
Free assistance from ACP's Practice Management Center covering the full spectrum of business issues associated with running and working in a medical practice.
Access to an extensive national and local network of peers and mentors through the College’s Mentoring Database for help when dealing with early career and work-life balance issues.
Opportunities to advocate for internal medicine and its subspecialties on issues such as reimbursement, pay for performance, and training redesign.
Access to some of the most advanced electronic products and services for internists such as ACP Smart Medicine.
* An Early Career Physician is defined as a physician member of ACP who is within sixteen (16) years of graduating medical school and who is not a Medical Student or Resident/Fellow Member of ACP.
Page Updated: 7/2/2015
- 2015 Doctor's Dilemma Registration Now Open!
- Exhibitor Opportunities available at 2015 Chapter Meeting
- View the 2015 Internal Medicine and Leadership Day Photos
- MKSAP Online Study Hall
- Call for Award Nominations-Deadline: July 15, 2015
- Governor's Newsletter March 2015
- We are proud to announce that James S. Tan, MD, MACP, FIDSA, FCCP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award
- Keep up with the Ohio Chapter via Twitter and Facebook
- Member Accomplishments: 2014 Chapter Meeting Winners