New Mexico Medical Student Resources
National Health Service Corps Feedback
The National Health Service Corps (NHSC) offers loan repayment assistance to support qualified health care providers who choose to take their skills where they’re most needed. Recently some NHSC scholars were asked to share their experiences with the program. Please read the responses.
Advocacy Update: ACP Health Policy Internship Program: My Experience as an ACP Health Policy Intern
University of New Mexico, Class of 2014
2012 ACP Health Policy Intern
ACP Medical Student Membership is Free!
Additional ACP Resources for Medical Students
- Information for Medical Student Members
- Internal Medicine Interest Group Resources
- Peruse IMpact - ACP's quarterly newsletter for students
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Search the Mentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
National Council of Student Members
- Contact your Local Representative or view more information about the Council, visit the CSM Web site.
Selecting a Residency Program
- Internal Medicine Careers
- Residency Programs and Selection
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Association of American Medical Colleges “Succeeding as a Medical Student” page - https://www.aamc.org/students/medstudents/
- Electronic Residency Application Service - https://www.aamc.org/services/eras/
- National Health Service Corps (scholarship/loan repayment program) - http://nhsc.hrsa.gov/
Page Updated: 7/30/2015
- Governor's Newsletter - June 2015
- Annual Chapter Scientific Meeting
- Abstract Competition
- Early Career Physician Abstract Competition
- We are proud to announce that Robert G. Strickland, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award.
- Meet Our Governor-elect, Betty Chang, MDCM, PhD, FACP
- Physician Burnout and Wellness Resources
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly