2013 Abstract Competition Winner
Congratulations to Leona Ebara, who represented the New Mexico Chapter at the Internal Medicine 2013 Associates' abstract competition. She was a winner in the oral vignette category.
National Council of Associates
- To view more information about the Council, visit the COA Web site.
Below are useful resources to assist you in your path to Internal Medicine.
ACP Associate Support
- Benefits of Associate membership
- Participate in the Associate Discussion Group
- Join the Associate Leader Network
- Education and Certification Information for residents and fellows
- Take advantage of ACP's Career Counseling
- ACP Guide to Preparing for the Abstract Competition
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Search the Mentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
CME information and MKSAP
Page Updated: 5/17/13
ACP Guide to Preparing for the Abstract Competition