ACP's Guide to Preparing for the Abstract Competition
National Council of Resident/Fellow Members
- To view more information about the Council, visit the CRFM web site.
Below are useful resources to assist you in your path to Internal Medicine.
ACP Resident/Fellow Member Support
- Benefits of Resident/Fellow membership
- Participate in the Special Interest Groups
- Education and Certification Information for residents and fellows
- Take advantage of ACP's Career Counseling
- ACP Guide to Preparing for the Abstract Competition
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Search the Mentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
- ACP Smart Medicine
- Articles for Resident/Fellow Members
- Annals of Internal Medicine
- ACP Journal Club
- ACP JournalWise
CME information and MKSAP
Page Updated: 4/24/2015
- We are proud to announce that Rowan K. Zetterman, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award.
- Nebraska/South Dakota Chapters Joint Annual Meeting>br /> September 16-18, 2015
- Meet Our Governor-elect Designee-Marvin J. Bittner, MD, FACP
- Instructions for Claiming MOC Learning Sessions Points
- Governor's Newsletter - February 2015
- Welcome Dr. Shiffermiller
- Member Accomplishments
William A. Shiffermiller, MD, FACP,
Governor, Nebraska Chapter
Nebraska Chapter, ACP
4904 S. Sweetbriar Drive
Sioux Falls, SD 57108
(605) 339-9804 - office
(605) 321-1466 - cell
(605) 271-9227 - fax
Chapter Administrative Assistant