North Carolina Medical Students Resources
North Carolina Medical Schools
Duke University School of Medicine
PO Box 3701
Durham, NC 27710
The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina
Greenville, NC 27858-4354
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine
Chapel Hill 27599
Wake Forest University School of Medicine
Medical School Boulevard
Winston-Salem, NC 27157
ACP Medical Student Membership is Free!
Additional ACP Resources for Medical Students
- Information for Medical Student Members
- Internal Medicine Interest Group Resources
- Peruse IMpact - ACP's quarterly newsletter for students
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Search the Mentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
National Council of Student Members
- Contact your Local Representative or view more information about the Council, visit the CSM Web site.
Selecting a Residency Program
- Internal Medicine Careers
- Residency Programs and Selection
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Association of American Medical Colleges “Succeeding as a Medical Student” page - https://www.aamc.org/students/medstudents/
- Electronic Residency Application Service - https://www.aamc.org/services/eras/
- National Health Service Corps (scholarship/loan repayment program) - http://nhsc.hrsa.gov/
Page Updated: 5/22/2015