North Carolina Associates Resources
ACP currently represents the interests of over 24,000 residents, fellows, and junior staff internists over 420 of them are from the North Carolina Chapter.
Below are useful resources and Chapter activities to assist you in your path to Internal Medicine.
North Carolina Chapter Residency Programs
- Carolinas Medical Center Program
- Duke University Program
- East Carolina University Program Brody School of Medicine
- Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital Program
- New Hanover Regional Medical Center
- University of North Carolina Program
- Wake Forest University Program
National Council of Associates
- To view more information about the Council, visit the COA Web site.
Below are useful resources to assist you in your path to Internal Medicine.
ACP Associate Support
- Benefits of Associate membership
- Participate in the Associate Discussion Group
- Join the Associate Leader Network
- Education and Certification Information for residents and fellows
- Take advantage of ACP's Career Counseling
- ACP Guide to Preparing for the Abstract Competition
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Search the Mentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
CME information and MKSAP
Page Updated: 5/17/13
- NC Chapter Reception at Internal Medicine 2013
7-8 pm on Friday, April 12, 2013
- Save the Date! 2014 NC Chapter Meeting
Feb. 28 - March 1, 2014
- Highlights/Photos from Internal Medicine 2012 in New Orleans
- Member Accomplishments