For Resident/Fellow Members
Uniformed Services Council of Associates Representative:
Brent Wallace Lacey, MD email@example.com
National Council of Resident/Fellow Members
- To view more information about the Council, visit the CRFM web site.
Below are useful resources to assist you in your path to Internal Medicine.
ACP Resident/Fellow Member Support
- Benefits of Resident/Fellow membership
- Participate in the Special Interest Groups
- Education and Certification Information for residents and fellows
- Take advantage of ACP's Career Counseling
- ACP Guide to Preparing for the Abstract Competition
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Search the Mentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
- DynaMed Plus to replace ACP Smart Medicine
- Articles for Resident/Fellow Members
- Annals of Internal Medicine
- ACP Journal Club
- ACP JournalWise
CME information and MKSAP
Page Updated: 7/30/2015
- We are proud to announce that Angeline A. Lazarus, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award.
- Governor's Newsletter - December 2014
- Army/Air Force/Navy Chapters win 2014 John Tooker Evergreen Special Recognition Award
- Governor's Newsletter - July 2014
- CDR Michael P Keith, MC USN FACP, Chapter Governor
- Member Accomplishments
Navy Chapter Governor:
CDR Michael P Keith, MC USN FACP