IM Family: The Loges - Featured in ACP IMpact Newsletter
In honor of ACP's Centennial, My Kind of Medicine: IM Family is a new series of physician profiles featuring multi-generational Internists. The stories will appear in several issues throughout 2015 to showcase how a tradition of caring and a passion for internal medicine are passed from one generation to the next. This month, read about Montana IM Family, The Loges.>
Congratulations to our 2014 Chapter Awardees!
Chapter Laureate Award: Pamela Hiebert, MD, FACP
Early Career Physician Award: Kathleen Blair, DO
Congratulations to Our New Fellows!
View the full list of Chapter members who advanced to Fellowship in the American College of Physicians in the past 6 months:
Interested in applying for Fellowship in the ACP? If you have any questions, and/or would like to request an application package, please feel free to contact Executive Director, Carrie Reisig.
The Montana Chapter would like to thank the following member for recruiting colleagues as part of ACP's Recruit-a-Colleague program:
- Ronald V Loge, MD MACP
Have you . . . received an award, appointment, certification or other honor? Done some interesting volunteer work, had an article published, received a promotion? We'd like to share your good news and post the information on our chapter Web site. Please e-mail items of interest to Carrie Reisig.
Page updated: 2/5/2015
- Governor's Newsletter - June 2015
- 2015 Annual Chapter Scientific Meeting - Register Now!
- ACP IMpact Newsletter: IM Family, The Loges - February 2015
- Meet Our Governor-elect - Pamela J. Hiebert, MD, FACP
- Yellowstone Public Radio's interview with Dr. Larson
- Health Information Booklet
- University of Washington Grand Rounds Archive
- Osler Club for WWAMI Students
- Member Accomplishments