Montana Associates Resources
ACP currently represents the interests of over 24,000 residents, fellows, and junior staff internists. Below are useful resources and Chapter activities to assist you in your path to Internal Medicine.
Montana Chapter Residency Programs
- WWAMI Medical Education Program at Montana State University
- University of Washington (UW) School of Medicine
National Council of Associates
- To view more information about the Council, visit the COA Web site.
Below are useful resources to assist you in your path to Internal Medicine.
ACP Associate Support
- Benefits of Associate membership
- Participate in the Associate Discussion Group
- Join the Associate Leader Network
- Education and Certification Information for residents and fellows
- Take advantage of ACP's Career Counseling
- ACP Guide to Preparing for the Abstract Competition
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Search the Mentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
CME information and MKSAP
Page Updated: 5/17/13
- Save the Date! 2013 MT Chapter Meeting
Sept. 26-28, 2013
- Photos from Internal Medicine 2013 Meeting
- Montana Chapter wins 2013 John Tooker Evergreen Award
- March 2013 Newsletter
- Yellowstone Public Radio's interview with Dr. Larson
- Health Information Booklet
- Photos from 2012 Montana Chapter Meeting
- University of Washington Grand Rounds Archive
- Osler Club for WWAMI Students
- Member Accomplishments