2014 Mulholland Mohler Residents Meeting Recap
We had a terrific abstract competition! Congratulations to the winners and thanks to all who participated. Please read more about this popular event.
Chief Residents Association of Baltimore (CRAB) Profiles in Excellence Award
Please take a few moments to read about the Profiles in Excellence Award, which celebrates the accomplishments of residents.
Residents Grand Rounds Meeting: Contract Negotiations 101
June 9, 2014
Baum Conference Center at Harbor Hospital
This event is offered by the Chief Residents Association of Baltimore (CRAB).
For more information, please contact Maryellen Woodward.
ACP Guide to Preparing for the Abstract Competition
National Council of Resident/Fellow Members
- To view more information about the Council, visit the CRFM web site.
Below are useful resources to assist you in your path to Internal Medicine.
ACP Resident/Fellow Member Support
- Benefits of Resident/Fellow membership
- Participate in the Speical Interest Groups
- Education and Certification Information for residents and fellows
- Take advantage of ACP's Career Counseling
- ACP Guide to Preparing for the Abstract Competition
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Search the Mentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
- **NEW** ACP Smart Medicine
- Articles for Resident/Fellow Members
- Annals of Internal Medicine
- ACP Journal Club
- ACP JournalWise
CME information and MKSAP
Page Updated: 7/18/14
Page updated: 05/29/14