2014 Mulholland Mohler Residents Meeting Recap
We had a terrific abstract competition! Congratulations to the winners and thanks to all who participated. Please read more about this popular event.
Learn More about CRAB!
CRAB (Chief Residents Association of Baltimore) was developed as a venue for chief residents to share experiences, resources and ideas. We host activities that provide opportunities to network with other residents and learn from each other.
CRAB Profiles in Excellence Award
Please take a few moments to read about the CRAB Profiles in Excellence Award, which celebrates the accomplishments of residents.
ACP Guide to Preparing for the Abstract Competition
National Council of Resident/Fellow Members
- To view more information about the Council, visit the CRFM web site.
Below are useful resources to assist you in your path to Internal Medicine.
ACP Resident/Fellow Member Support
- Benefits of Resident/Fellow membership
- Participate in the Special Interest Groups
- Education and Certification Information for residents and fellows
- Take advantage of ACP's Career Counseling
- ACP Guide to Preparing for the Abstract Competition
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Search theMentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
- ACP Smart Medicine
- Articles for Resident/Fellow Members
- Annals of Internal Medicine
- ACP Journal Club
- ACP JournalWise
CME information and MKSAP
Page Updated: 9/26/14
Page updated: 09/23/14