Maryland Medical Student Resources
The Maryland ACP Student Committee is very active in both ACP and IMIG events and has IMIG groups from both Johns Hopkins and University of Maryland Medical School. Learn more about upcoming activities and the IMIG committee.
Medical Student Committee Video on Community Physicians
The Chapter's Medical Student Committee developed a wonderful video highlighting some of our ACP members who work in the community and the various facets and opportunities in Internal Medicine. Please take a few moments to check it out!
ACP Medical Student Membership is Free!
Additional ACP Resources for Medical Students
- Information for Medical Student Members
- Internal Medicine Interest Group Resources
- Peruse IMpact - ACP's quarterly newsletter for students
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Search the Mentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
National Council of Student Members
- Contact your Local Representative or view more information about the Council, visit the CSM Web site.
Selecting a Residency Program
- Internal Medicine Careers
- Residency Programs and Selection
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Association of American Medical Colleges “Succeeding as a Medical Student” page - https://www.aamc.org/students/medstudents/
- Electronic Residency Application Service - https://www.aamc.org/services/eras/
- National Health Service Corps (scholarship/loan repayment program) - http://nhsc.hrsa.gov/
Page Updated: 5/22/2015