The Chief Residents Association of Baltimore (CRAB) is active and can be a great resource for residents. Check out the information and come back often to check out any updates!
2013 Doctor's Dilemma™ Abstract Competition
We held a great competition this year. Check out what occurred and plan to join us next time!
ACP Guide to Preparing for the Abstract Competition
National Council of Associates
- To view more information about the Council, visit the COA Web site.
Below are useful resources to assist you in your path to Internal Medicine.
ACP Associate Support
- Benefits of Associate membership
- Participate in the Associate Discussion Group
- Join the Associate Leader Network
- Education and Certification Information for residents and fellows
- Take advantage of ACP's Career Counseling
- ACP Guide to Preparing for the Abstract Competition
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Search the Mentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
CME information and MKSAP
Page Updated: 5/17/13