MA Council of Early Career Physicians Newsletter
[ Winter 2011 ]
Young Physician Support
CYP Resource Guide designed to assist chapters in developing their own CCYP’s and enhancing Young Physician activities locally
Young Physician Resources
Among ACP’s full offering of benefits for members, the College provides programs, products, and services that are of special interest to young physicians, including:
Free assistance from ACP's Practice Management Center covering the full spectrum of business issues associated with running and working in a medical practice.
Access to an extensive national and local network of peers and mentors through the College’s Mentoring Database for help when dealing with early career and work-life balance issues.
Opportunities to advocate for internal medicine and its subspecialties on issues such as reimbursement, pay for performance, and training redesign.
Access to some of the most advanced electronic products and services for internists such as the Physicians’ Information and Education Resource.
* A Young Physician is defined as a physician member of ACP who is within sixteen (16) years of graduating medical school and who is not a Medical Student or Associate Member of ACP.
Page Updated: 5/17/13
- Register Now!! Mentoring Across Your Career in IM
June 20, 2013
- 2nd Annual Addiction Medicine for All Providers: A Risk Management Course
June 21 - 22, 2013
- Early Career Physicians Spring 2013 Newsletter
- Save the Date! Poster Day
Oct. 12, 2013
- SAVE the Date! MA Chapter Meeting
Nov. 2, 2013
- Read About Our Governor Elect
- Member Accomplishments
- ACP Internist Weekly