Kansas Medical Student Resources
ACP Medical Student Membership is Free!
Additional ACP Resources for Medical Students
- Information for Medical Student Members
- Internal Medicine Interest Group Resources
- Peruse IMpact - ACP's quarterly newsletter for students
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Search the Mentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
National Council of Student Members
- Contact your Local Representative or view more information about the Council, visit the CSM Web site.
Selecting a Residency Program
- Internal Medicine Careers
- Residency Programs and Selection
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Association of American Medical Colleges “Succeeding as a Medical Student” page - https://www.aamc.org/students/medstudents/
- Electronic Residency Application Service - https://www.aamc.org/services/eras/
- National Health Service Corps (scholarship/loan repayment program) - http://nhsc.hrsa.gov/
Page Updated: 3/27/2015
- We are proud to announce that Mahlon H. Delp, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award.
- Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Isaac Opole, MD, FACP
- February 2015 Governor's Newsletter
- Instructions for Claiming MOC Learning Sessions Points
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly
Susan K. Pingleton, MD, FACP
ACP Governor, Kansas Chapter
4904 S Sweetbriar Dr
Sioux Falls SD 57108
605-339-9804 - office
605-321-1466 - cell
605-271-9227 - fax
Chapter Administrative Assistant