Congratulations to Dr. Douglas K. Rex of Indianapolis who has been selected to become Master of the College (MACP) in April 2014. To be considered for Mastership, the candidate must have made a notable contribution to medicine. This includes but is not limited to teaching, outstanding work in clinical medicine (research or practice), contributions to preventive medicine, improvements in the delivery health care, or contributions to medical literature.
Kate Goeller featured in IMpact Newsletter
Kate Goeller, Indiana University School of Medicine, Class of 2014, has a written an article featured in the ACP IMpact newsletter. Read Kate's article
Congratulations to Our New Indiana ACP Fellows!
View the full list of Chapter members who advanced to Fellowship in the American College of Physicians in the past 6 months.
The Indiana Chapter would like to thank the following member for recruiting colleagues as part of ACP's Recruit-a-Colleague program:
- Mary S Baker, MD
- Eric Djenge, MD
Have you . . . received an award, appointment, certification or other honor? Done some interesting volunteer work, had an article published, received a promotion? We'd like to share your good news in this section of the Chapter Web site. Please e-mail items of interest to Donna Seawards.
Page updated: 2/25/14
- Upcoming Webinar: New Indiana Opioid Prescribing Rules Update
6:30 pm EDT on August 26th
- Upcoming Webinar: Avoiding Pitfalls in Completing Credentialing & Licensing Applications
6:30 pm EDT on Sept. 10th
- Juleps in July Event for Women Physicians
6:30-8:30 pm on July 30th
- Save the Date! 2014 Indiana Chapter Meeting
Oct. 30 - Nov. 1, 2014
- Call for Abstracts for 2014 Indiana Chapter Meeting
- Governor's Newsletter - August 2014
- Download handouts from the 2013 IN Chapter Meeting
- Indiana Chapter Webinar Playbacks Now Available
- Indiana Medicaid Prior Authorization Form
- Member Accomplishments
Indiana Chapter Governor:
J. Matthew Neal, MD, MBA, CPE, FACP, FACE
(765) 747-4350; Fax (765) 751-1451
4319 West Clara Lane, PMB #288
Muncie, Indiana 47304