Congratulations to Dr. Christopher M. Callahan of Indianapolis was selected as Master of the College (MACP) in November 2014. To be considered for Mastership, the candidate must have made a notable contribution to medicine. This includes but is not limited to teaching, outstanding work in clinical medicine (research or practice), contributions to preventive medicine, improvements in the delivery health care, or contributions to medical literature.
Kate Goeller featured in IMpact Newsletter
Kate Goeller, Indiana University School of Medicine, Class of 2014, has a written an article featured in the ACP IMpact newsletter. Read Kate's article
Congratulations to Our New Indiana ACP Fellows!
View the full list of Chapter members who advanced to Fellowship in the American College of Physicians in the past 6 months.
The Indiana Chapter would like to thank the following member for recruiting colleagues as part of ACP's Recruit-a-Colleague program:
- Mary S Baker, MD
- Eric Djenge, MD
Have you . . . received an award, appointment, certification or other honor? Done some interesting volunteer work, had an article published, received a promotion? We'd like to share your good news in this section of the Chapter Web site. Please e-mail items of interest to Donna Seawards.
Page updated: 12/3/14
- Governor's Newsletter - February 2015
- Register for Women in Medicine 2015
- We are proud to announce that Michael C. Sha, MD, FACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award
- Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Bradley L. Allen, MD, FACP
- Download handouts from the 2014 IN Chapter Meeting
- Indiana Chapter Webinar Playbacks Now Available
- Indiana Medicaid Prior Authorization Form
- Member Accomplishments
Indiana Chapter Governor:
J. Matthew Neal, MD, MBA, CPE, FACP, FACE
(765) 747-4350; Fax (765) 751-1451
4319 West Clara Lane, PMB #288
Muncie, Indiana 47304