Early Career Physician Support
Early Career Physician Resources
Among ACP’s full offering of benefits for members, the College provides programs, products, and services that are of special interest to early career physicians, including:
Free assistance from ACP's Practice Management Center covering the full spectrum of business issues associated with running and working in a medical practice.
Access to an extensive national and local network of peers and mentors through the College’s Mentoring Database for help when dealing with early career and work-life balance issues.
Opportunities to advocate for internal medicine and its subspecialties on issues such as reimbursement, pay for performance, and training redesign.
Access to some of the most advanced electronic products and services for internists such as the **NEW** ACP Smart Medicine.
* An Early Career Physician is defined as a physician member of ACP who is within sixteen (16) years of graduating medical school and who is not a Medical Student or Resident/Fellow Member of ACP.
Page Updated: 4/4/14
- Women in Medicine Event
May 10, 2014
- Governor's Newsletter - April 2014
- Save the Date! 2014 Indiana Chapter Meeting
Oct. 30 - Nov. 1, 2014
- Download handouts from the 2013 IN Chapter Meeting
- Important Decision in Plank Case
- Indiana Chapter Webinar Playbacks Now Available
- Indiana Medicaid Prior Authorization Form
- Member Accomplishments
Indiana Chapter Governor:
J. Matthew Neal, MD, MBA, CPE, FACP, FACE
(765) 747-4350; Fax (765) 751-1451
4319 West Clara Lane, PMB #288
Muncie, Indiana 47304