Webinars for Newly Practicing Physicians
The Illinois chapter offers several different series of webinars to enhance the education of our members year-round. To view a list of the webinars and to register for them, go to our webinars page.
Note: Some of the sessions will offer CME. Contact Donna Seawards with questions.
Young Physician Support
CYP Resource Guide designed to assist chapters in developing their own CCYP’s and enhancing Young Physician activities locally
Young Physician Resources
Among ACP’s full offering of benefits for members, the College provides programs, products, and services that are of special interest to young physicians, including:
Free assistance from ACP's Practice Management Center covering the full spectrum of business issues associated with running and working in a medical practice.
Access to an extensive national and local network of peers and mentors through the College’s Mentoring Database for help when dealing with early career and work-life balance issues.
Opportunities to advocate for internal medicine and its subspecialties on issues such as reimbursement, pay for performance, and training redesign.
Access to some of the most advanced electronic products and services for internists such as the Physicians’ Information and Education Resource.
* A Young Physician is defined as a physician member of ACP who is within sixteen (16) years of graduating medical school and who is not a Medical Student or Associate Member of ACP.
Page Updated: 5/17/13
- Register Now! IL Northern Financial PlanningJune 19, 2013 at 7:00 pm
- Illinois Downstate Dialogue May 2013
- Save the Date! IL Downstate Associates' Day: Nov. 1, 2013
- Save the Date! IL Chapter Meeting
Nov. 6-7, 2013
- Illinois Northern MKSAP Study Hall
- Illinois Downstate receives 2013 John Tooker Evergreen Award
- Your input requested!
(survey about website)
- Register Now for Our Many Webinars
- Member Accomplishments
- Visit the Chapter Photo Gallery