Information for Resident/Fellow Members
Webinars for Residents and Fellows-in-Training
The Illinois chapter offers several different series of webinars to enhance the education of our members year-round. To view a list of the webinars and to register for them, go to our webinars page.
National Council of Resident/Fellow Members
- To view more information about the Council, visit the CRFM web site.
Below are useful resources to assist you in your path to Internal Medicine.
ACP Resident/Fellow Member Support
- Benefits of Resident/Fellow membership
- Participate in the Special Interest Groups
- Education and Certification Information for residents and fellows
- Take advantage of ACP's Career Counseling
- ACP Guide to Preparing for the Abstract Competition
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Search theMentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
- ACP Smart Medicine
- Articles for Resident/Fellow Members
- Annals of Internal Medicine
- ACP Journal Club
- ACP JournalWise
CME information and MKSAP
Page Updated: 9/26/14
- Illinois Northern Governor's Newsletter September 2014
- 2014 Illinois Chapter Meeting Registration Now Open!
- View the 2014 Illinois Chapter Meeting Brochure
- 2014 Governors-elect Candidates' Bios and Vision Statements-Illinois Northern Region
- ECP Wine Tasting Mixer - 10/2/14
- Illinois MKSAP Study Hall
- Member Accomplishments
- Visit the Chapter Photo Gallery