Young Physicians, Associates & Students
2012 Abstract Competitions
Associates and Students: Submit an abstract to the 2012 Northern or Downstate competitions! Click here for details.
Webinars for Newly Practicing Physicians
The Illinois chapter offers several different series of webinars to enhance the education of our members year-round. To view a list of the webinars and to register for them, go to our webinars page.
Note: Some of the sessions will offer CME. Contact Donna Seawards with questions.
PULSE: Downstate Associate & Medical Student Newsletter
ACP currently represents the interests of these groups of members in the College. We have compiled resources for Young Physicians, Associates and Medical Students to assist you in your Internal Medicine path.
Young Physician Activities and Resources
Resources of Special Interest to Young Physicians
Associate Activities and Resources (Resident members)
Medical Student Activities and Resources
Medical Student Resources
Page Updated: 5/17/13
- Save the Date! IL Chapter Meeting
Nov. 6-7, 2013
- Illinois Northern MKSAP Study Hall
- Save the Date! IL Downstate Associates' Day: Nov. 1, 2013
- Illinois Downstate April 2013 Update
- Illinois Downstate receives 2013 John Tooker Evergreen Award
- Your input requested!
(survey about website)
- Register Now for Our Many Webinars
- Member Accomplishments
- Visit the Chapter Photo Gallery