Early Career Physicians, Resident/Fellow Members & Students
Webinars for Newly Practicing Physicians
The Illinois chapter offers several different series of webinars to enhance the education of our members year-round. To view a list of the webinars and to register for them, go to our webinars page.
Note: Some of the sessions will offer CME. Contact Donna Seawards with questions.
PULSE: Downstate Associate & Medical Student Newsletter
ACP currently represents the interests of these groups of members in the College. We have compiled resources for Early Career Physicians, Resident/Fellow Members and Medical Students to assist you in your Internal Medicine path.
Early Career Physician Activities and Resources
Resources of Special Interest to Early Career Physicians
Resident/Fellow Member Activities and Resources
Resident/Fellow Member Resources
Medical Student Activities and Resources
Medical Student Resources
Page Updated: 10/17/14
- Ebola Outaptient Guidance
- Downstate Dialogue - October
- 2014 Illinois Chapter Meeting Registration Now Open!
- View the 2014 Illinois Chapter Meeting Brochure
- 2014 Governors-elect Candidates' Bios and Vision Statements-Illinois Northern Region
- Illinois MKSAP Study Hall
- Member Accomplishments
- Visit the Chapter Photo Gallery