Early Career Physicians, Resident/Fellow Members & Students
Webinars for Newly Practicing Physicians
The Illinois chapter offers several different series of webinars to enhance the education of our members year-round. To view a list of the webinars and to register for them, go to our webinars page.
Note: Some of the sessions will offer CME. Contact Donna Seawards with questions.
PULSE: Downstate Associate & Medical Student Newsletter
ACP currently represents the interests of these groups of members in the College. We have compiled resources for Early Career Physicians, Resident/Fellow Members and Medical Students to assist you in your Internal Medicine path.
Early Career Physician Activities and Resources
Resources of Special Interest to Early Career Physicians
Resident/Fellow Member Activities and Resources
Resident/Fellow Member Resources
Medical Student Activities and Resources
Medical Student Resources
Page Updated: 7/30/2015
- Registration Now Open for Illinois Chapter Meeting!
- Download the Meeting Program
- Downstate Dialogue - June
- We are proud to announce that Rolf M. Gunnar, MD, MACP and E. Richard Ensrud, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award
- Governor's Newsletter-December 2014
- Meet Our Governor-elect, Suja Mathew, MD, FACP
- Ebola Outpatient Guidance
- Illinois MKSAP Study Hall
- Member Accomplishments
- Visit the Chapter Photo Gallery