Early Career Physicians, Resident/Fellow Members & Students
Webinars for Newly Practicing Physicians
The Illinois chapter offers several different series of webinars to enhance the education of our members year-round. To view a list of the webinars and to register for them, go to our webinars page.
Note: Some of the sessions will offer CME. Contact Donna Seawards with questions.
PULSE: Downstate Associate & Medical Student Newsletter
ACP currently represents the interests of these groups of members in the College. We have compiled resources for Early Career Physicians, Resident/Fellow Members and Medical Students to assist you in your Internal Medicine path.
Early Career Physician Activities and Resources
Resources of Special Interest to Early Career Physicians
Resident/Fellow Member Activities and Resources
Resident/Fellow Member Resources
Medical Student Activities and Resources
Medical Student Resources
Page Updated: 11/22/13
- Illinois Downstate Dialogue Nov. 2013
- Register Now for Upcoming "After Hours" and Leadership Webinars
- ACPNet Quality Improvement Initiative Launch Event
Dec. 6-7, 2013
- Closing the Gap in Adult Immunizations: Practical Tips to Enhance Quality
Dec. 11, 2013
- Illinois Downstate PULSE Newsletter for Residents/Students - Fall 2013
- Illinois Downstate Dialogue Oct. 2013
- Illinois Northern News You Can Use - June 2013
- Illinois Northern MKSAP Study Hall
- Illinois Downstate receives 2013 John Tooker Evergreen Award
- Your input requested!
(survey about website)
- Member Accomplishments
- Visit the Chapter Photo Gallery