Medical Student Resources
Webinars for Medical Students
The Illinois chapter offers several different series of webinars to enhance the education of our members year-round. To view a list of the webinars and to register for them, go to our webinars page.
ACP Medical Student Membership is Free!
Additional ACP Resources for Medical Students
- Information for Medical Student Members
- Internal Medicine Interest Group Resources
- Peruse IMpact - ACP's quarterly newsletter for students
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Resources for Debt management
- Search the Mentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
National Council of Student Members
- Contact your Local Representative or view more information about the Council, visit the CSM Web site.
Selecting a Residency Program
- Internal Medicine Careers
- Imagine the Possibilities: Careers in Internal Medicine
- Residency Programs and Selection
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Association of American Medical Colleges “Succeeding as a Medical Student” page - https://www.aamc.org/students/medstudents/
- Electronic Residency Application Service - https://www.aamc.org/services/eras/
- National Health Service Corps (scholarship/loan repayment program) - http://nhsc.hrsa.gov/
Page Updated: 11/22/13
- Illinois Downstate Dialogue Nov. 2013
- Register Now for Upcoming "After Hours" and Leadership Webinars
- ACPNet Quality Improvement Initiative Launch Event
Dec. 6-7, 2013
- Closing the Gap in Adult Immunizations: Practical Tips to Enhance Quality
Dec. 11, 2013
- Illinois Downstate PULSE Newsletter for Residents/Students - Fall 2013
- Illinois Downstate Dialogue Oct. 2013
- Illinois Northern News You Can Use - June 2013
- Illinois Northern MKSAP Study Hall
- Illinois Downstate receives 2013 John Tooker Evergreen Award
- Your input requested!
(survey about website)
- Member Accomplishments
- Visit the Chapter Photo Gallery