Medical Student Resources
Webinars for Medical Students
The Illinois chapter offers several different series of webinars to enhance the education of our members year-round. To view a list of the webinars and to register for them, go to our webinars page.
ACP Medical Student Membership is Free!
Additional ACP Resources for Medical Students
- Information for Medical Student Members
- Internal Medicine Interest Group Resources
- Peruse IMpact - ACP's quarterly newsletter for students
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Search the Mentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
National Council of Student Members
- Contact your Local Representative or view more information about the Council, visit the CSM Web site.
Selecting a Residency Program
- Internal Medicine Careers
- Residency Programs and Selection
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Association of American Medical Colleges “Succeeding as a Medical Student” page - https://www.aamc.org/students/medstudents/
- Electronic Residency Application Service - https://www.aamc.org/services/eras/
- National Health Service Corps (scholarship/loan repayment program) - http://nhsc.hrsa.gov/
Page Updated: 7/30/2015
- Registration Now Open for Illinois Chapter Meeting!
- Download the Meeting Program
- Downstate Dialogue - June
- We are proud to announce that Rolf M. Gunnar, MD, MACP and E. Richard Ensrud, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award
- Governor's Newsletter-December 2014
- Meet Our Governor-elect, Suja Mathew, MD, FACP
- Ebola Outpatient Guidance
- Illinois MKSAP Study Hall
- Member Accomplishments
- Visit the Chapter Photo Gallery