Webinars for Newly Practicing Physicians
The Illinois chapter offers several different series of webinars to enhance the education of our members year-round. To view a list of the webinars and to register for them, go to our webinars page.
Note: Some of the sessions will offer CME. Contact Donna Seawards with questions.
Early Career Physician Support
Early Career Physician Resources
Among ACP’s full offering of benefits for members, the College provides programs, products, and services that are of special interest to early career physicians, including:
Free assistance from ACP's Practice Management Center covering the full spectrum of business issues associated with running and working in a medical practice.
Access to an extensive national and local network of peers and mentors through the College’s Mentoring Database for help when dealing with early career and work-life balance issues.
Opportunities to advocate for internal medicine and its subspecialties on issues such as reimbursement, pay for performance, and training redesign.
Access to some of the most advanced electronic products and services for internists such as ACP Smart Medicine.
* An Early Career Physician is defined as a physician member of ACP who is within sixteen (16) years of graduating medical school and who is not a Medical Student or Resident/Fellow Member of ACP.
Page Updated: 3/27/2015
- ACP Spring 2015 Resolutions
- Downstate Dialogue - March
- We are proud to announce that Rolf M. Gunnar, MD, MACP and E. Richard Ensrud, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award
- Governor's Newsletter-December 2014
- Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Suja Mathew, MD, FACP
- Ebola Outpatient Guidance
- Illinois MKSAP Study Hall
- Member Accomplishments
- Visit the Chapter Photo Gallery