Information for Residents
Webinars for Residents and Fellows-in-Training
The Illinois chapter offers several different series of webinars to enhance the education of our members year-round. To view a list of the webinars and to register for them, go to our webinars page.
National Council of Associates
- To view more information about the Council, visit the COA Web site.
Below are useful resources to assist you in your path to Internal Medicine.
ACP Associate Support
- Benefits of Associate membership
- Participate in the Associate Discussion Group
- Join the Associate Leader Network
- Education and Certification Information for residents and fellows
- Take advantage of ACP's Career Counseling
- ACP Guide to Preparing for the Abstract Competition
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Search the Mentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
CME information and MKSAP
Page Updated: 5/17/13
- Illinois Downstate Dialogue May 2013
- Save the Date! IL Downstate Associates' Day: Nov. 1, 2013
- Save the Date! IL Chapter Meeting
Nov. 6-7, 2013
- Illinois Northern MKSAP Study Hall
- Illinois Downstate receives 2013 John Tooker Evergreen Award
- Your input requested!
(survey about website)
- Register Now for Our Many Webinars
- Member Accomplishments
- Visit the Chapter Photo Gallery