Information for Residents
Webinars for Residents and Fellows-in-Training
The Illinois chapter offers several different series of webinars to enhance the education of our members year-round. To view a list of the webinars and to register for them, go to our webinars page.
National Council of Resident/Fellow Members
- To view more information about the Council, visit the CRFM web site.
Below are useful resources to assist you in your path to Internal Medicine.
ACP Resident/Fellow Member Support
- Benefits of Resident/Fellow membership
- Participate in the Speical Interest Groups
- Education and Certification Information for residents and fellows
- Take advantage of ACP's Career Counseling
- ACP Guide to Preparing for the Abstract Competition
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Search the Mentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
- **NEW** ACP Smart Medicine
- Articles for Resident/Fellow Members
- Annals of Internal Medicine
- ACP Journal Club
- ACP JournalWise
CME information and MKSAP
Page Updated: 12/6/13
- Illinois Downstate Dialogue Nov. 2013
- Register Now for Upcoming "After Hours" and Leadership Webinars
- ACPNet Quality Improvement Initiative Launch Event
Dec. 6-7, 2013
- Closing the Gap in Adult Immunizations: Practical Tips to Enhance Quality
Dec. 11, 2013
- Illinois Downstate PULSE Newsletter for Residents/Students - Fall 2013
- Illinois Downstate Dialogue Oct. 2013
- Illinois Northern News You Can Use - June 2013
- Illinois Northern MKSAP Study Hall
- Illinois Downstate receives 2013 John Tooker Evergreen Award
- Your input requested!
(survey about website)
- Member Accomplishments
- Visit the Chapter Photo Gallery