Illinois Downstate Chapter Electronic Abstract Form
Deadline - Fri, Sept. 6, 2013
WARNING: This form is programmed to reject all submission attempts after Midnight, Friday, Sept. 6, 2013
To ensure that your abstract is considered, complete all the information below. You must be an ACP member to enter this competition. Please also note that accepted posters should be designed 4' wide x 3' tall.
If you have questions about the Abstract Competition, please email Donna Seawards at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If in the conduct of these studies, human or animal subjects were exposed to risks not required by their medical needs, the author affirms that the study was approved by an appropriate committee, or, if no such committee was available and informed consent was needed, it was obtained in accordance with the principles set forth in “The Institutional Guide to DHEW Policy on Protection of Human Subjects” and the “Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals,” published by the NIH.
Page updated: July 15, 2013
- Ebola Outpatient Guidance
- Downstate Dialogue - October
- 2014 Illinois Chapter Meeting Registration Now Open!
- View the 2014 Illinois Chapter Meeting Brochure
- 2014 Governors-elect Candidates' Bios and Vision Statements-Illinois Northern Region
- Illinois MKSAP Study Hall
- Member Accomplishments
- Visit the Chapter Photo Gallery