Illinois Downstate Chapter Electronic Abstract Form
Deadline - Mon, Sept 17, 2012
WARNING: This form is programmed to reject all submission attempts after Midnight, Monday, Sept 17, 2012
To ensure that your abstract is considered, complete all the information below. You must be an ACP member to enter this competition. Please also note that accepted posters should be designed 4' wide x 3' tall.
Learn more about the abstract types and competition requirements.
If you have questions about the Abstract Competition, please email Donna Seawards at email@example.com.
If in the conduct of these studies, human or animal subjects were exposed to risks not required by their medical needs, the author affirms that the study was approved by an appropriate committee, or, if no such committee was available and informed consent was needed, it was obtained in accordance with the principles set forth in “The Institutional Guide to DHEW Policy on Protection of Human Subjects” and the “Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals,” published by the NIH.
Page updated: Sept. 7, 2012
- Register Now! IL Northern Financial PlanningJune 19, 2013 at 7:00 pm
- Illinois Downstate Dialogue May 2013
- Save the Date! IL Downstate Associates' Day: Nov. 1, 2013
- Save the Date! IL Chapter Meeting
Nov. 6-7, 2013
- Illinois Northern MKSAP Study Hall
- Illinois Downstate receives 2013 John Tooker Evergreen Award
- Your input requested!
(survey about website)
- Register Now for Our Many Webinars
- Member Accomplishments
- Visit the Chapter Photo Gallery