About the Illinois Chapter
Find information regarding your Chapter Governors, Chapter Leadership, Membership and more.
News & Meetings
Information on what's new in the chapter including meetings, newsletters, and dates of interest.
Young Physicians, Associates & Medical Students
Locate what's going on in your chapter for Young Physicians, Residents and Students. Discover our resources and local activities.
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
ACP Members Only
Search the ACP Member Directory and Chapter Membership Roster as well as view other Members-Only sites on ACP Online.
Local Links & Resources
Directory of practice management resources and tools that might be of interest to you.
Page updated: 10/18/10
- Downstate Dialogue - February
- We are proud to announce that Rolf M. Gunnar, MD, MACP and E. Richard Ensrud, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award
- Governor's Newsletter-December 2014
- Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Suja Mathew, MD, FACP
- Ebola Outpatient Guidance
- Illinois MKSAP Study Hall
- Member Accomplishments
- Visit the Chapter Photo Gallery