About the Illinois Chapter
Find information regarding your Chapter Governors, Chapter Leadership, Membership and more.
News & Meetings
Information on what's new in the chapter including meetings, newsletters, and dates of interest.
Young Physicians, Associates & Medical Students
Locate what's going on in your chapter for Young Physicians, Residents and Students. Discover our resources and local activities.
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
ACP Members Only
Search the ACP Member Directory and Chapter Membership Roster as well as view other Members-Only sites on ACP Online.
Local Links & Resources
Directory of practice management resources and tools that might be of interest to you.
Page updated: 10/18/10
- Illinois Downstate Dialogue Nov. 2013
- Register Now for Upcoming "After Hours" and Leadership Webinars
- ACPNet Quality Improvement Initiative Launch Event
Dec. 6-7, 2013
- Closing the Gap in Adult Immunizations: Practical Tips to Enhance Quality
Dec. 11, 2013
- Illinois Downstate PULSE Newsletter for Residents/Students - Fall 2013
- Illinois Downstate Dialogue Oct. 2013
- Illinois Northern News You Can Use - June 2013
- Illinois Northern MKSAP Study Hall
- Illinois Downstate receives 2013 John Tooker Evergreen Award
- Your input requested!
(survey about website)
- Member Accomplishments
- Visit the Chapter Photo Gallery