Early Career Physician Support
Early Career Physician Resources
Among ACP’s full offering of benefits for members, the College provides programs, products, and services that are of special interest to early career physicians, including:
Free assistance from ACP's Practice Management Center covering the full spectrum of business issues associated with running and working in a medical practice.
Access to an extensive national and local network of peers and mentors through the College’s Mentoring Database for help when dealing with early career and work-life balance issues.
Opportunities to advocate for internal medicine and its subspecialties on issues such as reimbursement, pay for performance, and training redesign.
Access to some of the most advanced electronic products and services for internists such as ACP Smart Medicine.
* An Early Career Physician is defined as a physician member of ACP who is within sixteen (16) years of graduating medical school and who is not a Medical Student or Resident/Fellow Member of ACP.
Page Updated: 3/27/2015
- Meet Our New Governor-elect Designee
- ACP Idaho Chapter Dinner before Grand Rounds: March 3, 2015
Space is limited to 30 guests, so please RSVP early to Kelly Hess
- St. Luke’s Grand Rounds: March 4, 2015 - Register online today
- Governor's Newsletter - February 2015
- Idaho Chapter Facebook Page
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly