Hats off to Joseph Stubbs, MD, who received the Alfred Stengel Memorial Award for Outstanding Service to the American College of Physicians at Internal Medicine 2013. This award is bestowed for outstanding service to the American College of Physicians.
Congratulations to Michael F. Lubin, Atlanta, Georgia and Joseph M. Turner, Tifton, Georgia who received their Masterships at Internal Medicine 2013.
2013 Internal Medicine Abstract Presenters
We were honored to have 11 chapter members represent our chapter for the Associate and Medical Student Abstract Competition held during Internal Medicine 2013 in San Francisco.
- Shadi Sadeghi Yarandi, MD, Associate Poster, Basic Research
- Daisy Azana, MD, Associate Poster, Clinical Research
- Heval M Mohamed Kelli, MD, Associate Poster, Clinical Research
- Jonathan D Gardner, MD, Associate Poster, Clinical Vignette
- Meghan M Lyman, MD, Associate Poster, Clinical Vignette
- Pratik Mukund Choksy, MBBS, Associate Poster, Clinical Vignette
- Jimmy C Yao, Medical Student Poster, Basic Research
- Jordan Harrison, Medical Student Poster, Clinical Research
- Shivani Gupta, Medical Student Poster, Clinical Research
- John L Elliott, Jr, Medical Student Poster, Clinical Vignette
- Sandra E Zaeh, Medical Student Poster, Clinical Vignette
Kudos to our Chapter Award Winners!
The Chapter recognizes and congratulates Georgia Chapter physicians who were elected to Fellowship in the College in the past 6 months.
The Georgia Chapter would like to thank the following members for recruiting their colleagues as part of ACP's Recruit-a-Colleague program:
- Brian J Ribeiro, MD, FACP
If you have any current news to share about yourself or a colleague that we can celebrate, please send it along to the Governor, Jacqueline Fincher, MD, FACP.
Page updated: 5/22/13