Hats off to Stacey M. Higgins, MD, FACP, who is receiving the W. Lester Henry Award for Diversity and Access to Care at Internal Medicine 2014.
Congratulations to Robert M. Lubitz, MD, FACP and Walter J. Moore, MD, FACP who will receive his Mastership at Internal Medicine 2014.
The Chapter recognizes and congratulates Georgia Chapter physicians who were elected to Fellowship in the College in the past 6 months.
The Georgia Chapter would like to thank the following members for recruiting their colleagues as part of ACP's Recruit-a-Colleague program:
- Joyce P Doyle, MD FACP
- Sam L Featherston, MD
- Welborn Cody McClatchey, MD FACP
If you have any current news to share about yourself or a colleague that we can celebrate, please send it along to the Governor, Jacqueline Fincher, MD, FACP.
Page updated: 1/28/14
- Upcoming MOC SEP modules: May 10 and June 7
- 2014 Georgia Chapter Meeting Information
- Georgia Chapter Photo Album: 2013 Chapter Meeting
- March 2014 Governor's Newsletter
- Creation of the Resident Fellow Council (RFC)is Official!
- Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Walter J. Moore, MD, FACP
- ACP Benefits Highlights
- Internist Weekly
- Member Accomplishments