Young Physicians Survey
The Florida Chapter ACP Leadership is planning some educational opportunities to address the unique needs of the Young Physician. We are asking for your input on types of events and topics that would be of interest to you.
Please click on the link below to and complete the SHORT survey to share your opinions - there are only 2 questions and it should take no more than a minute to complete. Thank you for your dedication , interest and contribution.
Joshua D. Lenchus, DO, RPH, FACP
Chair, Council of Young Physicians
Young Physician Support
CYP Resource Guide designed to assist chapters in developing their own CCYP’s and enhancing Young Physician activities locally
Young Physician Resources
Among ACP’s full offering of benefits for members, the College provides programs, products, and services that are of special interest to young physicians, including:
Free assistance from ACP's Practice Management Center covering the full spectrum of business issues associated with running and working in a medical practice.
Access to an extensive national and local network of peers and mentors through the College’s Mentoring Database for help when dealing with early career and work-life balance issues.
Opportunities to advocate for internal medicine and its subspecialties on issues such as reimbursement, pay for performance, and training redesign.
Access to some of the most advanced electronic products and services for internists such as the Physicians’ Information and Education Resource.
* A Young Physician is defined as a physician member of ACP who is within sixteen (16) years of graduating medical school and who is not a Medical Student or Associate Member of ACP.
Page Updated: 6/17/13
- Save the Date! FL Chapter Meeting
October 4-6, 2013
- First Issue of "News & Notes" from Florida's Internal Medicine Residency Programs
- December 2012 Governors' Newsletter
- New Governor-elect
- 2013 Florida Chapter Legislative Agenda
- FL Grassroots Advocacy Center
- View presentations from 2012 Florida Chapter Meeting
- Florida Chapter Wins Permanent Injunction Against Physician Gag Law
- Florida Chapter receives 2013 John Tooker Evergreen Award
- Member Accomplishments