Florida Resident/Fellow Member Resources
ACP currently represents the interests of over 24,000 residents, fellows, and junior staff internists. Below are useful resources and Chapter activities to assist you in your path to Internal Medicine.
Florida Chapter Residency Programs
National Council of Resident/Fellow Members
- To view more information about the Council, visit the CRFM web site.
Below are useful resources to assist you in your path to Internal Medicine.
ACP Resident/Fellow Member Support
- Benefits of Resident/Fellow membership
- Participate in the Speical Interest Groups
- Education and Certification Information for residents and fellows
- Take advantage of ACP's Career Counseling
- ACP Guide to Preparing for the Abstract Competition
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Search the Mentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
- **NEW** ACP Smart Medicine
- Articles for Resident/Fellow Members
- Annals of Internal Medicine
- ACP Journal Club
- ACP JournalWise
CME information and MKSAP
Page Updated: 12/6/13
- Save the Date! FL Chapter Residents and Med. Students Meeting
March 1-2, 2014
- Call for Abstracts for 2014 Residents and Med. Students Meeting
Deadline: Midnight on Jan. 6, 2014
- View/download presentations from 2013 FL Chapter Meeting
- Florida Chapter E-News - November 2013
- First Issue of "News & Notes" from Florida's Internal Medicine Residency Programs
- New Governor-elect
- 2014 Florida Chapter Legislative Agenda
- FL Grassroots Advocacy Center
- Florida Chapter receives 2013 John Tooker Evergreen Award
- Member Accomplishments