Florida Medical Student Featured in IMpact Newsletter
Christin Giordano, PA-C, MS2 from the University of Central Florida College Medicine, Class of 2016, is featured in this month's IMPact newsletter. View her full article
Marianito O. Asperilla, MD, FACP will receive National ACP Award
Marianito O. Asperilla, MD, FACP of Port Charlotte, Florida will receive the Oscar E. Edwards Memorial Award for Volunteerism and Community Service during the Internal Medicine Meeting in Orlando, FL in April 2014. Congratulations!
Congratulations to our 2013 FL Chapter Awardees!
Outstanding Teacher of the Year – John N. Greene, MD FACP
Community-Based Teacher of the Year – James M. Cooper, MD FACP
Key Contact of the Year – Daniel Bendetowicz, MD FACP
Internist of the Year – Jason M. Goldman, MD FACP
Congratulations to Our New Florida ACP Fellows!
View the full list of new Fellows elected in the past 6 months
The Florida Chapter would like to thank the following members for recruiting their colleagues as part of ACP's Recruit-a-Colleague program:
- Joseph J Namey, DO FACP
Have you . . . received an award, appointment, certification or other honor? Done some interesting volunteer work, had an article published, received a promotion? We'd like to share your good news in this section of the Chapter web site. Please e-mail items of interest to Bridget H. Anderson.
Page updated: 7/18/14
- 2015 FL Chapter Residents & Medical Students Annual Meeting: Register Now!
- We are proud to announce that Cecil B. Wilson, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award
- Florida Chapter Governors' Newsletter - December 2014
- 2015 FL Chapter Residents & Medical Students Annual Meeting: Electronic Abstract Form Open
- Florida Chapter Governors' Newsletter - November 2014
- Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Jason M. Goldman, MD, FACP
- FL Grassroots Advocacy Center
- Member Accomplishments