Florida Medical Student Resources
ACP Medical Student Membership is Free!
Additional ACP Resources for Medical Students
- Information for Medical Student Members
- Internal Medicine Interest Group Resources
- Peruse IMpact - ACP's quarterly newsletter for students
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Resources for Debt management
- Search the Mentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
National Council of Student Members
- Contact your Local Representative or view more information about the Council, visit the CSM Web site.
Selecting a Residency Program
- Internal Medicine Careers
- Imagine the Possibilities: Careers in Internal Medicine
- Residency Programs and Selection
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Association of American Medical Colleges “Succeeding as a Medical Student” page - https://www.aamc.org/students/medstudents/
- Electronic Residency Application Service - https://www.aamc.org/services/eras/
- National Health Service Corps (scholarship/loan repayment program) - http://nhsc.hrsa.gov/
Page Updated: 2/28/14
- Syllabus from FL Chapter Residents and Med. Students Meeting
- Save the Date! FL Chapter Scientific Meeting
August 22-24, 2014
- Jan. 2014 of "News & Notes" from Florida's Internal Medicine Residency Programs
- View/download presentations from 2013 FL Chapter Meeting
- Florida Chapter E-News - November 2013
- New Governor-elect
- 2014 Florida Chapter Legislative Agenda
- FL Grassroots Advocacy Center
- Florida Chapter receives 2013 John Tooker Evergreen Award
- Member Accomplishments