Early Career Physician Support
Early Career Physician Resources
Among ACP’s full offering of benefits for members, the College provides programs, products, and services that are of special interest to early career physicians, including:
Free assistance from ACP's Practice Management Center covering the full spectrum of business issues associated with running and working in a medical practice.
Access to an extensive national and local network of peers and mentors through the College’s Mentoring Database for help when dealing with early career and work-life balance issues.
Opportunities to advocate for internal medicine and its subspecialties on issues such as reimbursement, pay for performance, and training redesign.
Access to some of the most advanced electronic products and services for internists such as the **NEW** ACP Smart Medicine.
* An Early Career Physician is defined as a physician member of ACP who is within sixteen (16) years of graduating medical school and who is not a Medical Student or Resident/Fellow Member of ACP.
Page Updated: 4/18/14
- Syllabus from FL Chapter Residents and Med. Students Meeting
- Save the Date! FL Chapter Scientific Meeting
August 22-24, 2014
- 2014 FL Chapter Meeting Exhibitor/Sponsorship Information Packet
- March 2014 of "News & Notes" from Florida's Internal Medicine Residency Programs
- View/download presentations from 2013 FL Chapter Meeting
- Florida Chapter E-News - November 2013
- 2014 Florida Chapter Legislative Agenda
- FL Grassroots Advocacy Center
- Member Accomplishments