Florida Associates Resources
ACP currently represents the interests of over 24,000 residents, fellows, and junior staff internists. Below are useful resources and Chapter activities to assist you in your path to Internal Medicine.
Florida Chapter Residency Programs
National Council of Associates
- To view more information about the Council, visit the COA Web site.
Below are useful resources to assist you in your path to Internal Medicine.
ACP Associate Support
- Benefits of Associate membership
- Participate in the Associate Discussion Group
- Join the Associate Leader Network
- Education and Certification Information for residents and fellows
- Take advantage of ACP's Career Counseling
- ACP Guide to Preparing for the Abstract Competition
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Search the Mentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
CME information and MKSAP
Page Updated: 6/17/13
- Save the Date! FL Chapter Meeting
October 4-6, 2013
- First Issue of "News & Notes" from Florida's Internal Medicine Residency Programs
- December 2012 Governors' Newsletter
- New Governor-elect
- 2013 Florida Chapter Legislative Agenda
- FL Grassroots Advocacy Center
- View presentations from 2012 Florida Chapter Meeting
- Florida Chapter Wins Permanent Injunction Against Physician Gag Law
- Florida Chapter receives 2013 John Tooker Evergreen Award
- Member Accomplishments