Presentations from 2012 Florida Chapter Meeting
Designing the New Landscape of Medicine – The Critical Role of the Internist
Friday, September 7, 2012
Communication & Interpersonal Skills in Today’s Environment
Daniel M. Lichtstein, MD, FACP
Atrial Fibrillation - Finding Some Order Amid Chaos
Steven Borzak, MD, FACP
Primary Care Approach to Genetic Cancer Syndromes
Jason M. Goldman, MD, FACP
Practical Update in Outpatient Neurology – From Dizziness to Syncope
James Goldenberg, MD
Future of Obama Care
Christopher L. Nuland, Esq.
Update in Geriatrics
Joseph G. Ouslander, MD
Lipids, Lipids Everywhere! What's Your Risk?
Albert A. Lopez, Jr, MD, DO
Principles of Pain Management for the Primary Care Practice
Andrea Sciberras, DO, FACP
Saturday, September 8, 2012
The Relationship of Herbs and Heavy Metals and Renal Disease
Warren Kupin, MD, FACP
Transitions of Care: Who, What, Why & How?
Jennifer W. Caceres, MD, FACP
HIV- Is It Just More of the Same?
Larry M. Bush, MD, FACP
Inaugural Humanism in Medicine Lecture:
Is There A Future for Internists
Cecil B. Wilson, MD, MACP
A Crowed Exam Room: Does Government Have a Place in the Physician-Patient Relationship?
Michelle L. Rossi, MD, FACP and Christopher L. Nuland, Esq
Sudden Cardiac Death: A Link to a Popular Herbal Remedy?
Jesal V. Popat, MD (University of South Florida)
Cannabis Hyperemesis Syndrome: An Emerging Cause of Intractable Nausea
Morganna Freeman-Keller, DO (University of Florida)
Sunday, September 9, 2012
Domestic Violence (2 Hr. State Mandated Course)
Panagiota V. Caralis, MD, JD, FACP
Page updated: 9/18/12
- Syllabus from FL Chapter Residents and Med. Students Meeting
- Save the Date! FL Chapter Scientific Meeting
August 22-24, 2014
- 2014 FL Chapter Meeting Exhibitor/Sponsorship Information Packet
- March 2014 of "News & Notes" from Florida's Internal Medicine Residency Programs
- View/download presentations from 2013 FL Chapter Meeting
- Florida Chapter E-News - November 2013
- 2014 Florida Chapter Legislative Agenda
- FL Grassroots Advocacy Center
- Member Accomplishments