Early Career Physicians, Resident/Fellow Members & Students
Attention Associates: Parag Bakshi Fellowship
All upper year internal medicine, internal medicine-emergency medicine, and internal medicine-pediatrics residents who are ACP Resident/Fellow Members are eligible to apply for the Parag Bakshi Fellowship. Each year, up to 3 winners receive from $2000-5000 in support of 4-6 week international rotations or rotations in underserved areas in the United States.
Congratulations to the 2012-2013 recipient of the Parag Bakshi International Medicine Rotation Fellowship Grant, Foyin Fasanmi, MD (Nigeria, Fall, 2012).
For more details on the program, read our 2007 award-winning Evergreen nomination.
ACP currently represents the interests of these groups of members in the College. We have compiled resources for Early Career Physicians, Resident/Fellow Members and Medical Students to assist you in your Internal Medicine path.
Early Career Physician Activities and Resources
Resources of Special Interest to Early Career Physicians
Resident/Fellow Member Activities and Resources
Resident/Fellow Member Resources
Medical Student Activities and Resources
Medical Student Resources
Page Updated: 2/27/2015
- 3/25/15 ECP Program - Avoiding Legal Pitfalls of Electronic Medical Records
- We are proud to announce that Virginia Collier, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award
- Governor's Newsletter - January 2015
- Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Tabassum Salam, MD, FACP
- Governor's Newsletter - August 2014
- Member Accomplishments
- ACP Internist Weekly