Chapter Student Mentoring Program
The DC Chapter held a kick off meeting for the student mentoring program, led by 4th year Howard medical student and governors council member, Nkem Mgbojikwe. We had a great turn out of both students and mentors from the Chapter. We are looking forward to our inagural year. Medical students and attending physicians who are interested in the participating in the program should email Ann Tennett, our chapter executive director.
Page updated: 11/04/13
- We are proud to announce that Richard B. Perry, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award.
- Medical Students Steps to Success Meeting
- Governor's Newsletter - December 2014
- Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Ashesh D. Patel, MD, FACP
- Chapter- Recommended Practice Tips
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly