2013 Leadership Day
DC Chapter members visited with Chris Van Hollen and Eleanor Holmes Norton's staff to discuss issues important to ACP as part of the annual Leadership Day on Capitol Hill.
Rachel Jeanty, MD, a medical resident at Howard, poses outside the Capitol with Alice Fuisz, MD, FACP, DC Chapter Governor, Audrey Corson, MD, FACP, and Jerry F. Meyer, MD, FACP.
Page updated: 06/05/13
- We are proud to announce that Richard B. Perry, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award.
- Medical Students Steps to Success Meeting
- Governor's Newsletter - December 2014
- Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Ashesh D. Patel, MD, FACP
- Chapter- Recommended Practice Tips
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly