Medical Student Resources
Connecticut Chapter Medical Student Committee Chair, Dr. Barry Wu can be reached at email@example.com
In June 2011, Dr. Wu was profiled by the IMpact newsletter for medical students. View the full article.
ACP Medical Student Membership is Free!
Additional ACP Resources for Medical Students
- Information for Medical Student Members
- Internal Medicine Interest Group Resources
- Peruse IMpact - ACP's quarterly newsletter for students
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Resources for Debt management
- Search the Mentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
National Council of Student Members
- Contact your Local Representative or view more information about the Council, visit the CSM Web site.
Selecting a Residency Program
- Internal Medicine Careers
- Imagine the Possibilities: Careers in Internal Medicine
- Residency Programs and Selection
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Association of American Medical Colleges “Succeeding as a Medical Student” page - https://www.aamc.org/students/medstudents/
- Electronic Residency Application Service - https://www.aamc.org/services/eras/
- National Health Service Corps (scholarship/loan repayment program) - http://nhsc.hrsa.gov/
Page Updated: 9/26/14