2011 Connecticut Chapter Scientific Meeting
November 8, 2011
The Annual Chapter Meeting: What did you miss? Here you can access the slides from some of the presentations below (** indicates the presentation can be downloaded):
Governor's Report on the "State of the CT Chapter" - Robert McLean, M.D., FACP**
1. Acute Respiratory Failure: What Internists Need to Know - Mark Siegel, M.D. **
2. Antibiotic Stewardship - John Boyce, M.D.
3. Important Papers Every Internist Should Read in 2011 - Dan Henry, M.D., FACP **
1. Important Papers Every Internist Should Read in 2011 - Yaw Amoateng-Adjepong, M.D., FACP, MPH, PhD
2. Anti-Coagulation in 2011: What Internists Need to Know - Steven Possick, M.D.
3. Advances in Non-Invasive Testing for Liver Disease -George Abdelsayed, M.D., FACP
Panel Discussion: Lisa Sanders, MD, FACP Moderator
Controversies in Preventive Health Delivery:
Breast Cancer Screening – Liane Philpotts, M.D.,
Lung Cancer Screening – Lynn Tanoue, M.D. **
Page updated: 11/28/11