Medical Student ResourcesUniversity of Colorado
ACP Medical Student Membership is Free!
Additional ACP Resources for Medical Students
- Information for Medical Student Members
- Internal Medicine Interest Group Resources
- Peruse IMpact - ACP's quarterly newsletter for students
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Resources for Debt management
- Search the Mentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
National Council of Student Members
- Contact your Local Representative or view more information about the Council, visit the CSM Web site.
Selecting a Residency Program
- Internal Medicine Careers
- Imagine the Possibilities: Careers in Internal Medicine
- Residency Programs and Selection
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Association of American Medical Colleges “Succeeding as a Medical Student” page - https://www.aamc.org/students/medstudents/
- Electronic Residency Application Service - https://www.aamc.org/services/eras/
- National Health Service Corps (scholarship/loan repayment program) - http://nhsc.hrsa.gov/
Page Updated: 7/18/14
- Early Career Physican and Residents at the Rockies - 8/23/14!
- Governor's Newsletter - June 2014
- 2014 Colorado Chapter Ortho Meeting - Register Now!
- Colorado Chapter wins 2014 John Tooker Evergreen Award
- ACP Membership Survey - 2-5 minutes - Please respond
- Member Accomplishments
- ACP Internist Weekly
- Contact Us!