Health and Public Policy Committee:
Mission & Goals
- To provide a forum for discussion of current legislative and public policy developments in health care.
- To inform and engage our membership concerning these developments.
- To advocate for public policy that best serves the interests of internal medicine physicians and our patients.
- Present a summary of the year's Health and Public Policy Developments at our Chapter's Annual Meeting.
- Send out at least 2 e-mails per year to our membership with policy updates, pertinent new information, or alerts.
- Have one or more of our members be present at all tables where health policy discussions are taking place in Colorado.
- Support the National ACP health policy initiatives through participation in the Key Contact Program and Leadership Day.
Page updated: 11/21/11
- Early Career Physican and Residents at the Rockies - 8/23/14!
- Governor's Newsletter - June 2014
- 2014 Colorado Chapter Ortho Meeting - Register Now!
- Colorado Chapter wins 2014 John Tooker Evergreen Award
- ACP Membership Survey - 2-5 minutes - Please respond
- Member Accomplishments
- ACP Internist Weekly
- Contact Us!