Health and Public Policy Committee Update
The Colorado Chapter Health and Public Policy Committee convenes on a regular basis to discuss current health policy issues in Colorado, and ways to keep the chapter membership aware of what is going on.
In an effort to keep you informed and get you involved in discussion about these issues, we have created an online forum at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/coACPHPPF for chapter members to review and discuss health and public policy issues affecting us and our patients. Some of the topics include the 208 Commission and a list of bills that the Colorado Coalition for the Medically Underserved is tracking.
The site is interactive and your feedback is welcome. You may also e-mail the Health and Public Policy Committee at CoACPHPPF@yahoogroups.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Page updated: 11/21/11
- Early Career Physican and Residents at the Rockies - 8/23/14!
- Governor's Newsletter - June 2014
- 2014 Colorado Chapter Ortho Meeting - Register Now!
- Colorado Chapter wins 2014 John Tooker Evergreen Award
- ACP Membership Survey - 2-5 minutes - Please respond
- Member Accomplishments
- ACP Internist Weekly
- Contact Us!