Central America Chapter Medical Student Resources
ACP Medical Student Membership is Free!
Additional ACP Resources for Medical Students
- Information for Medical Student Members
- Internal Medicine Interest Group Resources
- Peruse IMpact - ACP's quarterly newsletter for students
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Search the Mentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
National Council of Student Members
- Contact your Local Representative or view more information about the Council, visit the CSM Web site.
Selecting a Residency Program
- Internal Medicine Careers
- Residency Programs and Selection
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Association of American Medical Colleges “Succeeding as a Medical Student” page - https://www.aamc.org/students/medstudents/
- Electronic Residency Application Service - https://www.aamc.org/services/eras/
- National Health Service Corps (scholarship/loan repayment program) - http://nhsc.hrsa.gov/
Page Updated: 2/27/2015
- Chapter Centennial Legacy Award Winner William McCulley, MD, FACP
- Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Nestor Sosa, MD, FACP
- Carta del Gobernador -Septiembre-Octubre 2014
- Carta del Gobernador - Enero - Abril 2014
- New Governor's Welcome
- News & Meetings
- Central America Photo Gallery
- Member Accomplishments
Aron Benzadon-Cohen, MD, FACP
Governor, Central America Chapter
Ste 6 (CFF)
5900 NW 97th Avenue
Miami, FL 33178