Welcome from the ACP Quebec Chapter Governor, Donald Echenberg, MD, FACP.
Meet Our Governor-elect Designee
Congratulations to the Quebec Chapter Governor-Elect Designee, Nadine Lahoud, MD, FACP. Our new Governor-elect Designee will do a year of training as a Governor-elect and then will start her four-year term as Governor in the Spring of 2015. As Governor, Dr. Lahoud will serve as the official representative of the College for the Quebec Chapter, providing a link between members at the local level and leadership at the national level. In the meantime, Dr. Lahoud will be working closely with Dr. Echenberg (the current Governor) and College staff to learn about the College and her duties as Governor. To learn more about Dr. Lahoud, feel free to read her bio.
Welcome the New Quebec Chapter Members
The Quebec Chapter is pleased to welcome our new Members.
Donald Echenberg, MD, FACP
Governor, Quebec Chapter
University of Sherbrooke
Hotel-Dieu, 580, rue Bowen Sud
Sherbrooke, Quebec J1G 2E8
Telephone Number: 819-346-1110, ext. 28303
Page updated: 12/13/13
- Meet the Quebec Chapter Governor-elect Designee, Nadine Lahoud, MD, FACP
- Meet the Ontario Chapter Governor-elect Designee, Alexander Ross Morton, MD, FACP
- Meet the British Columbia Chapter Governor-elect Designee, Dawn E. Dewitt, MD, FACP
- Meet the Alberta Chapter Governor-elect Designee, Narmin Kassam, MD, FACP
- Governor's Newsletter - Ontario - November 2013
- Governor's Newsletter - Alberta - May 2013
- Governor's Newsletter - Quebec - Février 2013
- Governor's Newsletter - Quebec - February 2013
- Governor's Newsletter - Ontario - February 2013
- Governor's Newsletter - Manitoba/Saskatchewan - May 2012
- News and Meetings
- Member Accomplishments