Welcome from the ACP Quebec Chapter Governor, Donald Echenberg, MD, FACP.
Meet Our Governor-elect
Congratulations to the Quebec Chapter Governor-elect, Nadine Lahoud, MD, FACP. Our new Governor-elect will do a year of training as a Governor-elect and then will start her four-year term as Governor in the Spring of 2015. As Governor, Dr. Lahoud will serve as the official representative of the College for the Quebec Chapter, providing a link between members at the local level and leadership at the national level. In the meantime, Dr. Lahoud will be working closely with Dr. Echenberg (the current Governor) and College staff to learn about the College and her duties as Governor. To learn more about Dr. Lahoud, feel free to read her bio.
Welcome the New Quebec Chapter Members
The Quebec Chapter is pleased to welcome our new Members.
Donald Echenberg, MD, FACP
Governor, Quebec Chapter
University of Sherbrooke
Hotel-Dieu, 580, rue Bowen Sud
Sherbrooke, Quebec J1G 2E8
Telephone Number: 819-346-1110, ext. 28303
Page updated: 07/24/14
- Quebec Governor's Newsletter-April 2015
- Manitoba/Saskatchewan Governor's Newsletter-April 2015
- Ontario Governor-elect's Newsletter-April 2015
- Ontario Chapter: Meet Our New Governor-elect, Irene M. Hramiak, MD, FACP
- British Columbia Governor's Newsletter-December 2014
- Alberta Governor's Newsletter-November 2014
- Manitoba & Saskatchewan Governor's Newsletter-November 2014
- Ontario Governor's Newsletter-November 2014
- Atlantic Provinces Chapter-Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, David R. Anderson, MD, FACP
- Manitoba/Saskatchewan Chapter-Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Glen R. Drobot, MD, FACP
- News and Meetings
- Member Accomplishments