Welcome from the ACP Ontario Chapter Governor, Ross D. Feldman, MD, FACP.
Meet Our Governor-elect
Congratulations to the Ontario Chapter Governor-elect, Alexander Ross Morton, MD, FACP. Our new Governor-elect will do a year of training as a Governor-elect and then will start his four-year term as Governor in the Spring of 2015. As Governor, Dr. Morton will serve as the official representative of the College for the Ontario Chapter, providing a link between members at the local level and leadership at the national level. In the meantime, Dr. Morton will be working closely with Dr. Feldman (the current Governor) and College staff to learn about the College and his duties as Governor. To learn more about Dr. Morton, feel free to read his bio.
Welcome the New Ontario Chapter Members and Fellows
The Ontario Chapter is pleased to welcome our new Members and Fellows during the last six months.
How to Reach Us
Ross D. Feldman, MD, FACP
University of Western Ontario
Roberts Research Institute
100 Perth Drive
P.O. Box 5015
London, ON N6A 5K8
Telephone Number: 519-931-5716
- British Columbia Governor's Newsletter-December 2014
- Alberta Governor's Newsletter-November 2014
- Manitoba & Saskatchewan Governor's Newsletter-November 2014
- Ontario Governor's Newsletter-November 2014
- Atlantic Provinces Chapter-Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, David R. Anderson, MD, FACP
- Manitoba/Saskatchewan Chapter-Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Glen R. Drobot, MD, FACP
- News and Meetings
- Member Accomplishments