Canadian Chapters Medical Student Resources
ACP Medical Student Membership is Free!
Additional ACP Resources for Medical Students
- Information for Medical Student Members
- Internal Medicine Interest Group Resources
- Peruse IMpact - ACP's quarterly newsletter for students
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Resources for Debt management
- Search the Mentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
National Council of Student Members
- Contact your Local Representative or view more information about the Council, visit the CSM Web site.
Selecting a Residency Program
- Internal Medicine Careers
- Imagine the Possibilities: Careers in Internal Medicine
- Residency Programs and Selection
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Association of American Medical Colleges “Succeeding as a Medical Student” page - https://www.aamc.org/students/medstudents/
- Electronic Residency Application Service - https://www.aamc.org/services/eras/
- National Health Service Corps (scholarship/loan repayment program) - http://nhsc.hrsa.gov/
Page Updated: 01/20/15
- Ontario Chapter Governor Special Election
- British Columbia Governor's Newsletter-December 2014
- Alberta Governor's Newsletter-November 2014
- Manitoba & Saskatchewan Governor's Newsletter-November 2014
- Ontario Governor's Newsletter-November 2014
- Atlantic Provinces Chapter-Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, David R. Anderson, MD, FACP
- Manitoba/Saskatchewan Chapter-Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Glen R. Drobot, MD, FACP
- News and Meetings
- Member Accomplishments