Manitoba & Saskatchewan
As Governor for the Manitoba and Saskatchewan Chapter, I welcome you to the Manitoba and Saskatchewan Chapter web site. My hope is that this site makes it easy for physicians in our area to learn about and participate in the activities of our Chapter. It also provides information so that you can contact me, other chapter leaders, and fellow chapter members as the need arises.
The Manitoba and Saskatchewan Chapter is growing with 280 members. Our Chapter has a rich history of supporting the goal of the ACP to promote better patient care by educating and informing patients and fellow physicians. I encourage you to be an active member of our Chapter. If you are an internist in Manitoba and Saskatchewan but are not yet an ACP member, I invite you to browse our site to learn more about the College and our activities in the state.
As Governor, I have the responsibility of representing the Manitoba and Saskatchewan Chapter to the national organization; encouraging internists in our Chapter to become members, encouraging qualified members to advance to Fellowship; recognizing members for their contribution to internal medicine; stimulating input and action on national and local political issues effecting the environment of internal medicine; hosting local scientific meetings and CME events; and encouraging medical student members and Associates (i.e., residents) to participate in local and national College activities.
I am proud to represent the Manitoba and Saskatchewan Chapter and enjoy the opportunity to meet the talented and dedicated internists in our province.
If you have ideas for useful information we could include at this site or more importantly--how the Chapter can enhance your professional life--I would like to hear from you. Call me at 204-787-4654 or send me e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to seeing you at our next meeting or at the College's Annual Session in the spring.
John M. Embil, MD, FACP
Governor, ACP Manitoba and Saskatchewan Chapter
- Quebec Governor's Newsletter-April 2015
- Manitoba/Saskatchewan Governor's Newsletter-April 2015
- Ontario Governor-elect's Newsletter-April 2015
- Ontario Chapter: Meet Our New Governor-elect, Irene M. Hramiak, MD, FACP
- British Columbia Governor's Newsletter-December 2014
- Alberta Governor's Newsletter-November 2014
- Manitoba & Saskatchewan Governor's Newsletter-November 2014
- Ontario Governor's Newsletter-November 2014
- Atlantic Provinces Chapter-Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, David R. Anderson, MD, FACP
- Manitoba/Saskatchewan Chapter-Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Glen R. Drobot, MD, FACP
- News and Meetings
- Member Accomplishments